I CAN'T SUPPORT COMPARISON BETWEEN MYSELF AND OTHER ARTISTS-BLACK SHERIF

Sterlin

 


Fast-rising musician, Black Sherif, also known as ‘Blacko’, says sitting at the peak of Nigeria’s Apple Music chart is an achievement for him.


Speaking in an interview via Hitz 103.9 FM, he said “For me, topping charts is an achievement,” he told Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz.

Rapper, Black Sherif, says he does not agree with music enthusiasts who have started comparing him to big acts like Shatta Wale, Sarkodie, Burna Boy, among others.

Speaking in an interview on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, he said that although music fans have been known to make such comparisons over the years, they are unnecessary and unhealthy for the industry.

Black Sherif explained that as someone who has insight into the music game, he cannot compare himself to these “bigger” artistes who have more experience nor can he support an agenda to disrespect them.

“I don’t support that. Music fans will always be music fans, and so it is left to us [to do better]. There is no way I would downplay someone’s work or something. I respect the game, and I won’t compare myself to bigger names because that is the game, you don’t do that,” he told Andy Dosty, host of the show

#Source: JoyNews 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)