EDEN HAZARD CRIES OUT FOR PLAYING TIME

Mr. GOVERNOR

 


Eden Hazard : “I miss playing football. I want to play. I want to have fun. I want to make myself useful.”


“My relationship with Ancelotti? There is respect but we don’t talk to each other.”


“For me, I will still be at Real Madrid next season. Leaving is not on the agenda. But you never know.”


“I hope deep down that I can bring something & that the coach is still counting on me, I really hope. We’ll see if I’ll play again by the end of the season.”


"I'm not afraid to say it, I've had an incredible career! Everything I have done over these 15 years is magnificent! Apart from the last 2-3 years, it was magnificent. I'm not afraid to say it, I've had an incredible career. It would be a shame for it to end like that, but we'll see."


STREETS WON'T FORGET HOW GOOD PEAK HAZARD WAS! 🔥🔥






 

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)